Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Underwoods Hit New York!

New York better watch out, cause they're here!

Here are some pics from my 21st Birthday weekend with my family. Bunch of us went to this awesome little Mexican restaurant/bar down near Union Square called 'El Cantinero', Happy Hour $4 drinks all night! Well, I thought Happy Hour was only 5-8, so I started drinking at 6.45. Eventually crawled out of there, (some had to be carried! Bless!) at around 2am. So whats that, over 7 hours of Margharitas, Sangria, Pina Coladas, and Sex on the Beach - no ice! Well, it was my Birthday! We also got a free buffet with the Happy Hour, and all-you-can-eat Mexican dishes down stairs in the restaurant for only $10.95. I was running backwards and forwards between having a nice meal with my family, and then sucking down Tequila slammers with my mates upstairs. I got the best of both worlds! I handled myself pretty well I must say. It wasn't till I was sat on the train home that I fell asleep!











I think my sister was a little bit worse for wears the next day - but it was worth it!
Next evening, (Oh yes, its not called a Birthday week for nothing!) we hit the most awesome Supper Club in town, 'Swing 46', with a live swing band, free swing dance lessons, amazing food, and amazing dancers! $12 entrance fee to dance all night to a live band - I'm pretty sure a couple of us will be working on our moves and strutting our stuff there again soon!

I decided to take the family on a nice little boat ride in Central Park, as the weather is amazing at the moment, and Julia and myself love doing it every so often. So really, it was in homage to my darling who is currently away, kicking ass in Rhode Island. We'll be up there soon!



So yeah, all has been good so far with the family!

Just one last little thing - I last minute had to cat-sit for a friend. However, I don't think the cat was too happy!
Peace
x

1 comment:

Vinny said...

Hi there :)
Well, I'm pretty sure you don't read this blog any more as you did make it in US in the end. I'm soooo thrilled for you, and you are my absolute fav character in Dex, and actually one of the hottest guys I ve ever seen!
If you are reading this, this really makes my day!!

v